Saturday, July 30, 2016

Brevity

So brevity.  This is new to me.  I have been checking to see if my posts can be subscribed to and received.  I signed up under another of my emails.  I received a few then none.  As I'm still learning and clicking away, my posts are too big.  Is there a way to keep count?

This is a test.  If I fixed the problem or the problem is me. 

 .

My father said this and it has stuck with me.  

So on Facebook, which I've decided I am quitting for a while....
I found this name quote generator a while back and saved it.

Rather interesting.  It is true about me.

Sometimes, children in our classes are extremely quiet.  We worry and concern ourselves over them after the loud ones have seemingly taken over.  
Private one-to-one time with each student is so important.  Those quieter ones really do have something to say!

So for the sake of brevity, I leave this to mull around in our heads.  
And will this post be delivered?

Hand-in-hand, we grow!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment